- a Russian movement in modern art characterized by the creation of nonrepresentational geometric objects using industrial materials
- (mathematics) a philosophy that asserts the need to construct a mathematical object to prove it exists
- a theory of learning
- Portuguese: 1. Construtivismo
- Spanish: 1. Constructivismo
- Italian: 1. costruttivismo
- French: 1. constructivisme
14 letters in word "constructivism": C C I I M N O R S S T T U V.
No anagrams for constructivism found in this word list.